How To Write My Political Profile Essay Properly: Basic Tutorial
If you are tasked with the exciting assignment of a profile essay this means that you have the opportunity to examine a particular individual or a particular event. The profile, by definition is somewhat similar to a biography in the sense that it provides your readers with a thorough understanding of the subject.
If you are struggling to create your political profile essay properly follow the tips below:
- First of all your paper should not only interview the person but have a full profile. The goal is to really create a biographical sketch that shows your readers the accomplishments of this person, the appearance of this person, the character, and behavior. When you are interviewing your political person you want to observe all of these things and ask the right questions so that you can truly answer every one of these topics.
- In order to make your profile more effective you should focus on one of the attributes which is incredibly exciting to your readers for which is very interesting. No matter your subject your goal here is to bring out the uniqueness of that political person or what is fascinating about it.
- When you interview the person you want to make sure you have the questions before the interview. Do some homework and figure out why that person is special, who they are, what they do, and where they are located. Think about interview questions that would help you investigate their accomplishments, their hobbies, or their interests in a much more effective manner. You want to observe their behavior and their appearance while also investigating new information that you can use for your thesis.
- When you start writing you want to first open with the biographical sketch that answers all of the questions your readers might have such as who they are, what they do, where they are located, and why they should care. You want to hook your readers by offering an introduction to their unique attribute and their biography.
- After this you should use the inverted pyramid to organize your information. You want to decide on the number of body paragraphs you need for this particular assignment, based on the length of your full paper. If your focal point is the unique career path that your person took then you might want to divide your body paragraphs into two or three phases of that person's career.
- Finally close with a very effective conclusion which recaps the unique high points you presented in the body of your paper.
Copyright (c) 2009 LearningBenefits.net. Learn how to write the most creative essays .